Wednesday, December 5, 2012

God Provides Again!

Exciting update! 

God just provided another voluntary ranch hand. After a knock on our door, I stood out on the porch in my socks for a half hour freezing my feet as I caught up with an old friend and we recounted to each other how God is working in each of our lives leading us to this point. I found out that my guest has been wondering what God wants him to do and has been available and waiting for direction. 
God has a place of service using the talents He's given when the one with those talents desires to serve God with the talents he has. 
I asked my friend what he pictured himself doing and he told me he just wanted to do whatever we needed help with. He could even bring his camper and he'd stay in that and just work for us. His experience is with ranching, horses, cattle, etc. He's pretty much done it all. 

He went on to tell me he is 100% behind what we are doing, thinks the property is amazing and believes somehow God is going to provide. We added him to the "list" of encouragers that are able to see the vision God has put before us and urge us to keep at it and not give up. I was just amazed once again, how God keeps bringing pieces together before we even knew what we needed. 
Isn't God awesome?
Oh, if you are wondering who this character is, he's the third from the right in the picture above that was taken yesterday at our prayer meeting on the property! Speaking of yesterday, we just had a wonderful time in prayer giving everything to God and asking Him together to provide in whatever way He sees fit a place for Harmony Acres to start helping children as soon as He wants to. It was a very encouraging and moving time, and brought tears to our eyes as we acknowledge God—how good He has been to us, and how united our hearts were as we cried out to Him—to let us help these children that are so broken and in need of not only physical and emotional rescue, but spiritual salvation as well. 

And of some have compassion, making a difference. 
Jude 22

1 comment:

  1. I pray God will continue to put every piece in place. So encouraging to watch it happen!

    ReplyDelete